Our Online Peer Support Chat is for anyone experiencing disordered eating/eating disorders in Canada. No diagnosis or referral needed. Each free, real-time Online Peer Support Chat session is moderated by our trained Peer Mentors. Please note, we don’t discuss subjects such as weight, diet, and specific eating disorder behaviours. You are welcome to chat or simply observe.
There are a few steps to take before you can join us online:
1. Before our next session, connect with us here to request an access code.
2. Enter the Online Peer Support Chat on the scheduled day and time.
3. Enter the access code we supplied to you.
4. Choose whether you will take part as a guest or a registered user. A registered user can secure their nickname with a password.
5. Read the Terms and Conditions (you will see the link on the page).