Our next session:
7:00 pm – 8:15 pm AST
Our Online Peer Support Chat is for anyone experiencing disordered eating/eating disorders in Canada. No diagnosis or referral needed.
Join us in a safe, accessible, confidential space and connect with others in a pro-recovery, non-judgmental environment.
Each free, real-time Online Peer Support Chat session is moderated by our trained Peer Mentors. Please note, we don’t discuss subjects such as weight, diet, and specific eating disorder behaviours. You are welcome to chat or simply observe. Access the Online Peer Support Chat when you want - no limits, no commitment
How to Get Started:
- Before our next session, email to request an Online Peer Support Chat access code.
- Enter the Online Peer Support Chat site here: Enter OPS Chat.
- Enter the access code provided to you by EDNS when we replied to your email.
- Choose a nickname that is displayed in the session.
- Choose whether you will take part as a guest or a registered user (registering allows you to reserve your username with a password). If you choose to register, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and a phone number—only EDNS staff will see this information—so when you join future sessions simply log in with your nickname and password.
- Read the Terms & Conditions (you will see the link on the page)
- Log in at the scheduled time for the Online Peer Support session. When the session begins, you’ll automatically be entered into the chat.